Monday, August 1, 2011

Let's hit the pool!!!

Ugh...it's HOT!  So hot that it is not very much fun playing outside.  I know that living in the midwest I should be used to it and I am thankful that I don't live in Florida right now, but this is HOT!  If I'm gonna be outside, I wanna be in the pool!  Just like my Bugaboo gals!  :)  I like summer, but I'm ready for some fall weather - too bad fall and spring are the shortest seasons...but I do love all of them, just fall is my fave!  :) Anyway, Let's Hit the Pool!!!!
Tammy


Ugh...it's HOT!  So hot that it is not very much fun playing outside.  I know that living in the midwest I should be used to it and I am thankful that I don't live in Florida right now, but this is HOT!  If I'm gonna be outside, I wanna be in the pool!  Just like my Bugaboo gals!  :)  I like summer, but I'm ready for some fall weather - too bad fall and spring are the shortest seasons...but I do love all of them, just fall is my fave!  :) Anyway, Let's Hit the Pool!!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...