Friday, July 3, 2015

Bugaboo Photo Challenge


Hi Everyone!!!  It's Tammy!!  :)  Long time, no talk!  I have however, added a YT channel and you can find me there at TT.Scraps or click this link:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB3wZvIj5yM1XR09IaEcUug

I decided to join a challenge at Bugaboo Stamps  and thought I'd better 'show off' my card on here first so I can attach it to the challenge.  I have been making cards like a mad-woman and enjoying it very, very much!  I have even started sending more which makes me happy.  I love snail mail!
Well the challenge this week was a photo challenge.

Photo Inspiration Challenge!


This week we have a new challenge for you:
Photo Inspiration
clip_image002
The rules are simple: Create a photo inspired project and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps  challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 7/4/15  at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs –ten ( 10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image! 
New projects only no backlinking please!  Limit 3 projects per follower!
You may use any image on your project to win the Seven or Four-image prizes, but if you have Bugaboo images, we would LOVE to see them! :)
If you don't have any Bugaboo images, be sure to check out this weeks Freebie Friday that is posted in the store!

SO!  Here is my card - and entry to win more really cute digi stamps!!  :)


I love Gus and Stella!  And here is the inside:
Tee Hee!  I am going to use this card for my in-law's anniversary in October.  They will have been married for 50 years!  :)
Thanks for looking and wish me luck!
Thanks,
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining us in our June Photo Inspirational Challenge, I love your project and hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...