Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Get your NEW ANNUAL Stampin'Up Catalog!

HOW TO GET A NEW ANNUAL CATALOG (US only)

2016_AC_Cover_En-USThe new annual Stampin Up catalog will release on June 1st. Here’s how to get yours:
  • Join my Online Club: active club members receive free catalogs
  • Join Stampin’ Up as a Demonstrator: automatically get free catalogs from Stampin Up, demo discount and pre-order new products
  • April 1 – May 31: Place a min $50 order in my online store automatically receive a free catalog from me – note the catalog ship dates.

SHIP TIMES

New Catalog Ship times based on when your order was placed:
  • April 26 – May 10: catalogs ship around May 10
  • May 11 – May 31: catalogs ship the end of May

PRE-ORDER YOUR NEW CATALOG

If you don’t have a demonstrator, and don’t qualify for a free catalog. The cost is $5.50 (this is to cover my shipping costs). These are 200+ big catalogs and idea books, and I purchase these and pay to ship them. I offer them to you for free, but I need to charge to cover the shipping costs. If you place an order of $75 in June, I will refund The $5.50. Simply drop me an email after you placed your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...