Monday, April 18, 2011

My Review For CSN

Thought I'd share a review I just did from CSN.  This store has it all...check it out!  :)  Fast shipping and great customer service!!!



Originally submitted at CSN Stores




Great purchase!
By TT.Scraps from Fishers, IN on 4/18/2011
5out of 5
I rated this as 5 stars...it does get better, but not for this price! I opened this and started using it immediately. I've had it for about 3 weeks and have used it at least 5 times. The bread turns out wonderfully. No complaints at all. Because I am a novice bread maker my first two loaves were mixes. I have since ditched the mixes and just make the bread using basic ingredients. It has turned out wonderfully and my whole family is excited about this purchase!
This machine has mutiple settings and a delay which is nice. Love waking up to some fresh bread and it smells soooo good!
One setting is for Jam - kinda interested in giving that a whirl.
I would recommend this for sure!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...