Thursday, May 24, 2012

Grad Gift Bag

Hi crafty people!!  I am having a lot of fun getting ready for graduation parties!  I wanted to decorate the gift bag and thought this would be cute.  I found the cuts using my gypsy (LOVE that thing!) and voila!  I think it turned out pretty cute.  I will blog the gift later this month, but thought I'd go ahead and show off the bag.  I used regular twine to wrap around the diploma and it was white so I colored it with a marker.  I know I have baker's twine, but I couldn't find it last night and didn't have much time to look for it.  I tell ya, I really need to redo my room and organize it a lot better.  Big dreams - we'll see!
Enjoy today!
Tammy

 
Oh, I used my Marth Stewart scissors to cut the tassle.  It has 5 blades and makes cutting things like that really easy!  one cut!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...