Friday, May 18, 2012

Hi My Crafty Friends!

Hi all!  It's been a while since I've posted and I don't even think I’m going to share a card today.  I am just going to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you and that I haven't stopped working on stuff.  Life is just working hard on me right now and I haven't taken the time to sit and blog.  You all know this takes some time and writing doesn't really come naturally to me.  I had an awesome conversation via text last night (is that even possible?  In my world it is!) with my BBFF.  It's nice to have crafty friends who 'get it'.  I'm working on several things and sometimes feel overworked and underappreciated.  However, I still craft because it's what I do...I love it and I want to continue to love it.  I have been on a DT for over a year and have even put much less effort into that.  When crafting becomes a chore it's no longer fun and that's the only reason I do it - because it's fun!  SO....I have cut back on some of the things I feel like I 'have' to do to do things that I WANT to do!!!  My blog is somewhere in the middle.  I don't have too many followers so sometimes I wonder who I'm even doing it for....the answer is usually me.  I'm doing it for me.  So I can look back and see what I've done and so that my kids can use it as kind of a legacy.  When you are like me you don't really have one niche one area that you focus on....so even I forget what I've done before this helps with that.  Even the recipes...if I blog them I know where to find them!  :)  It's selfish but fun.  I'd love to have a bigger blog even one that I could make money off of.  But that takes time and energy that I do not choose to put into it right now.  Maybe one day...maybe not.  Time will tell. 
I appreciate you understanding and knowing where I am coming from.  I will post a project soon - I have several ready and I hope to do a bit of blogging this week still!  Until then....ENJOY!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...