Thursday, June 28, 2012

Congrats cards

Good morning!!!!  I made these two cards for friends of my daughter.  She has such a diverse group of friends I love it!!  They all have enough in common to be best friends yet they all do their own things and they are all so good at what they do!!!  Kaity's friends Lucy and Brittany are both going to state - one for hurdles and one for swimming.  How cool is that?!?!  I made these cards using scrap (yay!) and also the All Sports cartridge.  I'm so glad I got that one...kinda wish I didn't go a little overboard trying to win it and spending too much on ebay to get it but that's a problem for another day...and maybe I should involve a counselor.  LOL!  Anyway, I think they turned out pretty cute and Kaity said that they really liked them!
:)
TTFN,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...