Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Graduation Week - Frame

YAY!   I love it when a project turns out!  After doing that baby shower frame I was hooked on frames and wanted to do more.  Mike's friend's daughter is going to the Universisity of Indianapolis on a track scholarshp so I put SCAL and my gypsy into action.  The more I use SCAL the more I love it!  I was able to find a pic online of the UofI mascot (a greyhound) and I was able to easlity able to separate the layers and viola... I got just what I wanted!  I put that in the middle and some track designs on Either side.  She does long jump and I thought the gal from All Sports looks like she is doing that when you don't include the hurde that she is intended to be jumping over.  Turned out really cute I think!  :)
Don't mean to toot my own horn, but Toot! Toot!  LOL! :)
Thanks for looking!
Enjoy and TTFN,
Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...