Monday, August 20, 2012

Carnival in town!!! :)




It's a carnival!!!!  WOW!!  This was so much fun to make!  I used SVGcuts.com to get the template and my cricut to cut out the pieces.  I think it turned out adorably!   I love it!  I need to schedule a party so I can use these...I"m picturing hotdogs and cotton candy and funnel cakes....FUN!!   I will post more about that when I actually follow through with my idea.  The ferris wheel took about 6 hours to make so it is VERY detailed but it really did turn out cute. THere are lots of pics...making it obvious that I'm proud of it.  I'm thinknig it would be cool to sometime (not this year!) make a Haunted Carnival for Halloween!!!  :)
Enjoy,
Tammy











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...