Friday, August 24, 2012

Foodie Friday - 2 ingredient cake

YUM!!!  And easy!  This recipe can barely be called a recipe.  I found it on pinterest and it is literally 2 ingredients!!!! WAHOO!!!!  Take a box of Angel Food cake mix and a can of pie filling.  Use what you like...I used apple.  Mix the dry ingredients with the pie filling and pour into greased 9x13 pan.  Bake for about 45 mins at 350'.  That's it.!!!  YUMMO!  :)
I can't wait to try other flavors....cherry, blueberry, i wonder if pumpkin would work??!


1 comment:

  1. Someone made me this with cherry pie filling, supposedly it was a weight watcher recipe, and that might be true if you don't eat the whole cake, and really.....if it's there, it's going down for me! Will have to try it with apple though-one of my favs!!! Catch me up sometime on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...