Friday, August 10, 2012

Foodie Friday - Chocolate Waffles

YUMMY!!!!! 
WOW, these are REALLY good!!!  And they are SUPER easy!!!   All you need is a box of chocolate cake mix (with ingredients to make the 'cake') and a waffle maker.  That's it!

I mixed all of the ingredients and then used my large pampered chef scoopy thing and that was the perfect amount for each waffle.  My waffle maker is old school - it was my mom's so check yours before you take my word for it.  This one makes four eggo sized waffles at a time.  Not the ginormous ones you get out.  These are just regular to smallish in size. 
This is the waffle maker I have:


Here is Mike showing off his plate of delishiousness

And my son...not quite as excited, but if you can see he's scarfed them down! :)

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...