Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School with Grover!

Hi!!!  I LOVE Grover!!!  He has always been my Favorite Sesame Street character and I still have the loveable, furry, old stuffed toy I had from childhood.  He just makes me smile.  That is part of the  THE reason that i purchased the Sesame Street cartridge! I hadn't even used it, but i just loved knowing that I had it.  I mean my 14 and 12 year olds really wern't any it anymore.  :( 
That is UNTIL!!!  Until I met a kindergarten teacher!!!!!!  YAY!!!  Kaity has a friend who's mom is teaching kindergarten this year!   Wahoo!  That meant that I could pull out this cartridge and go to town.  That's just what I did.  I started with GROVER....the star of the show and then I moved into doing all of the seasons and a name plate!  I know she liked them...she even jumped up and down.  :)  Made my day! 
Enjoy!
Tammy

PS - School starts tomorrow!!  I have a High Schooler and a Junior High Schooler!!!  Ack!











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...