Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beach Babe

I know, I've shared this image in an older post, but I just LOVE it! And this is a whole new layout!  :)  I sent this card to my BBFF, Christy!  :)  Shout out to you, Christy! :)  It is so cute and from Mo's Digital Pencil - but honestly I had a hard time finding her.  Keep looking, she's there.  I hope they make their site easier to navigate around in.  It seems like they are under construction so maybe that is what they are working on.  I hope so!!!  I almost hate sharing the site because I don't like it so much, BUT I guess that tells you how much I enjoy her images.  They are awesome!!!!  Just try not to get frustrated and keep looking!  :)





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and funny card. I love the strips of paper matching her itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini. Those days are waaaaaaay gone for me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...