Monday, November 21, 2011

You've been Framed


Hi All! :)
I'm thinking it's time to start posting some gift ideas.  So today that is jsut what I am going to do.  How about a cute frame idea!?!  Everyone loves pictures for Christmas, right?!  RIGHT!  And who wouldn't like it even better with a cute frame???
I used Twinkle Toes to do this frame....I think it turned out really cute along with the baby girl in the picture.  She's a daughter of a friend of mine.  My friend took some family photos for me and I wanted to give him a little thank you gift.  Guess it really was for her, but you get the picture.  (Bad pun!) 
This frame is from Michael's and then I covered it with modge podge and scrapbook paper.  She is very girly and I love that about her.  Her fave colors are pink and purple.  I think it turned out cute and I know my friend appreciated it!

I made one for his son as well....I'll post on that tomorrow! :)

Be careful when you are working on this...the modge podge kinda wrinkles, but it will straighten up when it dries. 




Enjoy your day!!!
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Great job. Love the colors you chose and the cute little images. Great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...