Sunday, September 26, 2010

Busy weekend

Seems like I have a lot to post, but no time to post them.  Harumph.  I guess that's an okay problem to have.  This weekend was packed full.  Let's see there was a cookout on Friday, early morning Saturday football game followed by a quick trip to HL (yay!) then a double header volleyball game and then a double header baseball game.  Whew!  I also had a bit of alone time which was nice and then some good snuggle time with my bf.  Today I got up early and made some cuuuute chalkboards.  I painted canvas yesterday adn put everything together this morning.  I think I may open an Etsy shop and try to sell some of my creations.  ??  Not sure yet. 
Anyway today we had my son's birthday party at a go-cart/arcade spot it was fun. He said it was his best party yet!  :) 
Okay, let's look at the latest creations!
First one is my menu board.  I got the frame at HL yesterday for 50% off!  I framed a canvas I had painted with chalkboard paint and ordered cool liquid chalk.  Turned out really cute,  I think!  I have this on my wall in the kitchen.  Looove it!  I think the kids will like it too.

Next, I can't take credit for.  I found her through someone and she is in my faves....she goes by bean and she does amazing work. You can find her at:


I made several of these and will send more pictures asap.  They turned out really cute and are a lot of fun to make!  Thanks, Bean!!

Well, here's to a happy, healthy, stress-free week!  (After last week, I really need it!)
TTFN,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...