Monday, September 20, 2010

Yay!!! IT ARRIVED!! :)

Yay!  I'm sooo 'cited!  I got a sewing machine today!  Gotta love the UPS man!!  I found one on ebay that sells for $90 at the store, but was $35 + $10 shipping!  Pretty good deal, I think.  I have a big one that was my moms but it's in the garage and maybe one day I will have room for it, but until then this small jobbie will do the job.  I, of course, had a job in mind as soon as it arrived.  My daughter plays volleyball and sometimes it is hard to keep her hair out of her face while she plays.  One day after a game there was a woman selling these headbands that looked simple enough to make and they were $8 or $10 each.  I knew I could make them....so I researched small sewing machines, found one that was affordable and got good reviews and pulled the trigger.  Then I went to HL - my new FAVE! and spent a load on ribbon and elastic.  SO....the $8 headband ended up costing me about $50, but I can make a million of them!  I think they turned out really cute! 
My gorgeous daughter modeled them for me.... 



I also made that flower....here's a closer look of that.

My son liked them so much that he wanted something too, so I made him a bracelet.

Here is him modeling that...  so cute!

Not to be outdone, my little chihuahua got a necklace too!!

She's so pretty!  And here are my girls posing for a picture together.

Well, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed and these are soooo fun and easy to make.  If I can do it, you can do it!!
TTFN!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...