Saturday, September 4, 2010

Simply Charmed Friday!

This blogging is fun!  I enjoy making stuff and sharing it with anyone that is interested.  I did some more with the Simply Charmed cartridge and I loooove it!!  I think these turned out really cute. 
I think maybe I need to put a clean piece of paper under my work when I am taking a picture.  :)  Sorry about the mess underneath!  I think these penguins are adorable adn it's sweet they are holding hands.  Reminds me of me and my sweetie and judging by the brisk air outside today, I will be able to fill this page soon!                                                                                      
I did these 12x12 pages using my gypsy and can't wait to put my kids's 1st day of school pics in them!

This is a yummy card I made....got the pattern from a SU demonstrator that had a class earlier this week using similar stamps.  I loved the card idea, it's cute having 'moveable' parts! I tok a picture of it both closed and opened.  Looks good enough to eat!  :) YUMMO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...