Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fun Friday


What a fun Friday we had!!  Last night after a pizza party at my daughter's school, dropping my son off at a friend's, and enjoying the wonderful weather with my bf on the patio, I got to enjoy some time in the craft room!  I made some cute cards and thought I'd share them with you.  Be sure to read to the bottom because I have something extra cute to show you!

I gave this one to my daughter whom I call Chicken....not really sure why but it's been her nickname since she was an infant and after almost 13 years she's just gotta face that she is stuck with it!  I got this chicken wire stamp from my SU! demonstrator!  Her name is Debbie and she is awesome!  She also gave me the idea for the following card....
This card reminds me of the piggy comercial "this pig goes Whee, whee, whee all of the way home!"
I made this 3x3 card and box - not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but maybe will use it for "you've been boo'd"  I just hadn't made a box yet and wanted to give it a try. Emma, thank you for your idea - maybe I should outline in white like you did?  Either way, it's cute - er, spooky!
I've downloaded this 3x3 twice and couldn't get it to turn, so it is what it is right now.  :)  It's still cute as a bug! 
Another 3x3 - I like the bubbles!
Okay, one more before the real treat....
This stamp cracked me up - I found it at HL for 50% off!  I haven't put a saying on the card yet because I am not sure who I want to give it to....but the possibilities are endless!  I love these two ladies.

Okay......
Now for the treat.
First I need to say...NO, it's not mine...YET!!!


 ...but I WANT ONE!!!  SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
are you ready??



SOOOOO CUTE!!!

Mr. Hedgehog!
Have a great weekend! 
TTFN
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...