Monday, September 20, 2010

GO PACKERS AND COLTS!

Around here it's Colts country and the men in the house are crazy about football.  Well, sports, in general, but I think football is their fave!  SO - this time of year they are in heaven!  My BF's favorite team is the Packers, I'm really not sure why, but it's fun to play along.  He says he likes them because they are from Wisconsin but if truth be told, I think it has more to do with the fact that he loves their uniforms.  :)  Tee Hee!  Anywho...I made some cute picks with the cricut and used them in a cake I made yesterday for gametime.  I thought I'd share how cute they turned out! 

I think they turned out cute!!  AND the cake was yummy too!  :)
Well, more to come soooon! 
Hope you enjoy!
TTFN,
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...