Thursday, September 16, 2010

Calendar crazy

I spent some time over the last few days making some Christmas gifts.  I found this cute calendar template on http://www.mycalendarcreate.com/ and put together these acrylic frame calendars.








I think they turned out soooo cute!  And they are inexpensive to make!  I was even able to use my scraps so it was even better.  I'm trying to figure out who to give which to and which one to keep!  I put the calendar itself on the outside of the frame and if you look carefully you can see that I put the staple in backwards - I did that because it makes it easier to pull the page off when it's time to change to the next month.  I was also thinking that it would be fun to change these every month - that would be really cute and I may work on that, but I think they are also great just the way they are!  That's what thing I love about creating, you can do whatever you want and there is no end! 
TTFN! 
<3
 Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...