Friday, December 23, 2011

Foodie Friday - 30 minute rolls


WOW!  These rolls are amazing!  And they truly are quick to make.  I have not had a lot of luck with rolls, but I made these for Turkey day and I've made them twice since AND I plan on making them for Christmas.  You've gotta try them!!! If I can do it, you can too!  Thank you Pinterest for helping me find this recipe! 
Enjoy today!
Tammy


30 Minute Rolls
Printable Recipe
1 C plus 2 Tbsp warm water
1/3 C oil
2 Tbsp yeast
1/4 C sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg
3 1/2 C flour
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
In your mixer bowl combine the water, oil, yeast and sugar and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.  Using your dough hook, mix in the salt, egg and flour.  Knead with hook until will incorporated and dough is soft and smooth. (Just a few minutes)
Form dough into 12 balls and then place in a greased 9 x 13 pan and allow to rest for 10 minutes.  Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees or until golden brown.
Recipe from Real Mom Kitchen




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...