Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Magnet Boards

YAY!  A Present project!  I love these kinds of posts! 
I have seen these projects on other blogs so I'm not sure who started it, but I give credit to Green bean at http://thegreenbeanscrafterole.blogspot.com/2010/04/this-is-really-becoming-problem.html  She has details on here and a link to where she got her sheet metal. 
I actually used that link and got 100 of these myself.  So. Be. Warned!
I thought this would make a cute inexpensive gift and oh, what fun you can have!  Easy Peasy!!!

This is what you start out with...


Metal shingle thing...check
Scrap paper....check
Cricut creation to match scrap paper.....check
Ribbon....check
Heavy duty hole punch.....check
Heavy duty metal chomper....check (but didn't use it everytime)
magnets....check
Glue or I used my ATG......check
evening to craft....priceless!

Handmade gifts that my friends/family will adore!!!  (I'm sure they will, right?!?!)








Enjoy!
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME - these are Fabulous. Lucky peeps who will receive one of these. Great creations.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all of your comments, Ike! :) I so enjoy reading them and watching your blog!
    Happy Holidays!!!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...