Monday, December 5, 2011

Things to do...


Hi my crafty friends!
I found this really cute frame that is perfect for my SIL.  She loves lime green and this would match one of the rooms in her house.  SO I picked it up.  I noticed that it conveniently had 8 frames.  I imediatley thought of something I'd seen here on or pinterest and knew I'd have to make this!  She has two girls so no doubt her evenings are getting filled.  This is a great way to keep track of what is going on day-to-day!  I am giving it to her for Christmas, so SHHHH....  don't tell.  LOL! :)

I used my Cricut to cut out the letters and then I used scapbook paper that I cut to 4x6 to fit the framse.  I glued the pink words onto the paper and framed the paper.  A dry erase marker is all that's needed to complete the present!  I found a package of 2 at the Dollar Store!  :)  SCORE!!!  :) 
I hope she likes it!  I think I would! :)
Enjoy your day!
Tammy



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...