Friday, December 9, 2011

Foodie Friday Hot Cocoa!!!

Hi Foodie Friday Friends.... :)
I thought I'd share this Hot Cocoa mix with all of you and also a cute packaging idea for gift giving!  I sent this to my BFF who lives in the bitter cold state of North Dakota!  Boy it gets cold there!  :)
This recipe was given to me by a friend and it makes a BUNCH!!!  Good thing too becasue it is DELICIOUS!!!

Hot Cocoa Mix -
I bought all of the ingredients at Sam's and really don't know what size they are...But
1 container Nesquick
3/4 container powdered creamer (I just dumped the other 1/4)
1/2 package powdered sugar (I think it is 5 or 7 pounds!)

I used an unscented NEW garbage bag to mix everythig in and then clipped a hole in the bag and poured the mix back into the containers...you will need more though so be prepared.  My friend said that she used the whole container of creamer, so you could do that too - I know my family likes it chocolately.  This comes out smooth and creamy.  Delish!! :)


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...