Friday, December 16, 2011

Foodie Friday - Bangin' Good Shrimp

WOWZA!!!!  This is some good shrimp!!!!  I found some copy cat recipes for Bonefish Grill's Bang Bang Shrimp but I didn't have the ingredients for the healthy version so I made my own.
This is what I used.  I may double the sauce mixture next time, though.
1 pound shrimp - cleaned
1/2 pound scallops
4 green onions
1/4 C low calorie ceaser dressing - my grocery sells a "no calorie" ceasar that is actually pretty good.  I used that.  It is with the healthfood stuff.
2 T reduced fat mayo
4 shakes of soy sauce
1 t red pepper flakes
1 T thai red curry paste
Rice Noodles
 

Saute the seafood in a wok - or have your BF do it, that's what I did while I mixed the  dressing, curry, mayo, soy, and pepper together in a bowl. 
The noodles were really easy, just covered with boiling water ans let them sit for 3 minutes.  They were really long though and I needed to cut them. 
I Once the shrimp was done we added the sauce to coat.  (I used it all - next time I may double!!)
Then put that over rice and topped with cut green onions. 
This was truly enjoyed by all!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...