Saturday, January 21, 2012

Challenge - Proud Peacock



Hi all! 
It's time for....Another challenge at SSDS!!  :) 
http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/z

Our sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles


Teri has some amazing images. You really need to check them out.  The winner of our challenge will receive four digital images of their choice. 
Our challenge is called Have Heart.
 
We are also still having a DT call!!
We have a fun challenge for you this week it is called Have a Heart. But before I get to that I want to remind you about the DT call we are having. You have until next Thursday to sign up. You can read about it here.
 
For this challenge I made a mini!!!  I'm having sooooo much fun making these!  I used the digi from Delicious Doodles, tags and rub-ons from BoBunny, and some embellishments I found in my stash including the peacock feather.  Boy, are those pretty!!!  Irredescent and really beautiful.
Okay, here's the mini...lots of pictures.... :)
 
Cover....love the digi!!

page 1... tag from Bo Bunny and embossed paper

page 2 used cat's eye ink to distress....I think it looks a little like a peacock's feather
also used a flower from my stash

page 3 blinging it up, baby! :)  It's a really pretty plumish/crimson color that doesn't show up so well in the picture

page 4 - used the tags again

page 5 - love the paisley embossing card

page 6 some rub-ons


close up of the peacock rub-on by BoBunny

page 7 another peacock tag

page 8 rub-ons and embossing

page 9 ribbon and rub-ons

page 10 tag and rub-ons

Last page - back cover

Ta-Da!!  :)

Enjoy your day!
Tammy
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...