Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Spa Party

Hi my crafty friends!!!
Oh what fun this is!!  My daughter is having a Spa Party on the 28th so we are getting some decorations done!  It's a lot of fun.  I made these invitations using the Slumber Party cartridge and made "appointments" for all of the girls to come for facials, mani's and pedi's!  :)  It will be a slumber party too, so I am sure I will have pictures to show of the fun!!!  Stay tuned!  :)
I decided to also put each girls name on the invite....I LOVE it!!!
 The inside... :)
 I attached ribbon and tied in the back
 Couple of ideas for labeling the stations...so far, so good! :)
This is going to be a great party...we can't wait!!

TTFN,
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! Can I come? These. are PRECIOS! I've always wanted to throw a spa party! Lucky daughter!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...