Saturday, January 7, 2012

SSDS Challenge - Winter Something


Hi all! 
It's time for....Another challenge at SSDS!!  :) 
Please Join us and let me know that you did so I can take a peek. 
The theme this week is Winter Something and we have a great sponser with really great digital images!!  Ginger Loft Loft http://www.gingerloft.blogspot.com/  The challenge is to make a winter something.
I made a really cute snowglobe!!!  YAY!  I had fun!  I took the image and then some dimensional sticker strip and then put glitter inside and covered it with plastic.  Love how it turned out!  I put it on a package for my daughter.  I know she loves it!! 
  Have fun!! :)
Tammy




 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty globe. Hope you will come stop by!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...