Thursday, October 6, 2011

Monsters everywhere! Halloween Party Fun!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!  :)
I love me some Halloween and I love October!  The weather is perfect for me.  I am going to do a Halloween Party with the kids this year.  I don't know who is looking more forward to it, them or me!  :)  These monster boxes are SO easy with the cricut carty Mini Monsters.  They are numbers 48, 49, and 50.  If you have this carty you must try them - they are fun to make.  I cut them at 5 1/2 inches so I could get two on a 12x12.  I think I am going to put some of the 'prizes' in these and let the winners chose one.  Lots more Party stuff will be coming soon! :)

I love this guys tail!  :)

Cute, cute!

Too cute to spook!!!

TTFN,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...