Saturday, October 8, 2011

Things that are Round Chalenge

Hi all! 
It's time for....Another challenge at SSDS!!  :)  This one is FUN!!  It's a challenge to make something ROUND.  I fit perfectly in with that one as I remember a Garfield cartoon from years back...I'm in shape...Round is a shape!  :)  lol!!  This was a fun challenge and I made a cute purse that will hold small goodies or a gift card.  The cricut really makes projects like this fun and easy.  I used double sided paper - I think from SU! and the Tags, Bags, and More cartridge.  FUN!!!  :)  Oh for the flowe I used a Mother's Day Bouqueit Lite cartridge and litterally crunced them up into a paper ball and then straightened them out agaain and held them with a brad.  Easy peasy!  I'm sure my daughter will gift it to one of her friends this year.  Enjoy and please join us!!!

Have a great day!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...