Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wedding Week - Vinyl for car/shoes

I just love my Cricut!!!  Honestly, what a cool machine!  I can't get over it sometimes because it really is THAT GREAT!!!
I made the I do's for the bride's shoes.  I wasn't sure which size would work so I cut three sized and ended up using the middle one.  She kept the other sets for whatever she may want. 


I was able to make these vinyl decorations for the going away car.  It was easy peasy with my sweet cricut and although I didn't get any pictures of them on the car - I can tell you it was adorable! I really wish I would have taken the time to snap a few photos, but I was so hot and so tired I really didn't want to move. 

I put this one on the passenger side window (behind the bride)

I put this one on the back window below JUST MARRIED

I put the Mr on his window bottom part and Mrs on hers and the xoxo on the window behind him

It really looked great!!!  And what a happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...