Monday, November 29, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day Five

Happy Birthday to my Kaity!!!!
My daughter turns 13 today!  It's hard to believe she's a teenager.  Time does fly.  I can't even begin to express to you how much I love her and how much she means to me.  She is an awesome person!!!!  My wish to her is that all of her dreams come true and I want her to DREAM BIG, BABY!!!  Today's project was an idea that I heard of and knew that I'd have to remember to do it for my girl.  I'm so glad that I did.  See, my mom passed away 10 years ago now.  She was my best friend, my confidant, my MOM!  And she was preceded in death by my dad when I was 27 years old.  My poor babies have lived almost their whole lives not knowing my parents and it is a shame!  My parents really lived to be grandparents...they were the epitome of what you picture as grandparents and although they didn't get very much time to fill that role, they made HUGE impressions and I thank God everyday that I got to spend the first part of my life with them.  They were perfect examples of how to live and I know they would be proud, proud, proud of their grandkids!!!
I know they'd like this idea - I asked women in my life that I respect and love to write a letter to her.  The letters are all encouraging and amazing!  I do love these women!!  I just want Kaity to know that she can do ANYTHING and that although the teenage years can be very challenging that she will get through it!  She's smart, makes great decisions, and is a beautiful girl!
So....I put the letters together in a scrapbook for her.  I love you, Kaity!!!  More and more every single day!







1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your wonderful daughter! My daughter is 13 as well! She is going to love this card! Dina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...