Friday, November 12, 2010

Sweet Blogger Award!

Hi my friends!
Well, last week I was given my very first Blog award and this week it is time for me to pay it forward!!  I have sooo many gals that I really enjoy and I keep adding more and more blogs to watch.  I honestly can't visit everyone daily.  I am new at this Blogging thing and although I really love it and looooove the inspiration I know that I couldn't keep up with it if it weren't for all of the wonderful comments and that "woot woot" feeling when I see I have a new follower! 
So although I'd love to choose each and every one of you, I am going to chose 5 of the blogs that I love to visit and that are on my 'must check' list when I see that they have posted something new. 
Please grab your award below (I just copied and pasted it and put it on my blog).  THEN, next week, if you would be so kind to pass it along to 5 blogs of your choice.  I want to thank Norma again at http://pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com/ for giving me the award!  It truly means A LOT to me!!! :)

Okay, so here's my list in no particular order: (and if you aren't following them - PLEASE check them out!  You will not be disappointed!!
Whew, that's hard - there are at least 100 more I'd love to give! 
Can I just keep on giving them out????
Harumph...I sometimes hate that I'm a rule follower!

Please copy this to your blog and know that you have been a great inspiration to me and I'm sure many others as well!!!
Thank you!!!!
TTFN,
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Congrats my friend well deserved!!! I can't wait to see a lot more of your future projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!!! thank you so much! I have gotten behind in my blog rounds!!!!!!! Sorry!!!

    And I am so glad to have met you in the bloggy world! That is the most awesome thing abotu blogging- the nice people!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...