Thursday, March 31, 2011

Seafood Lasagna

Oh MY!!!  This is Devine!!!
I am closing this month with another fave recipe!  Please try it and enjoy - it is both my BF's and my daughter's favorite meal! 
:)

Seafood lasagna

Ingredients
9 lasagna noodles – I use the ‘no boil’ kind
¾ pound each – scallops, shrimp, crab (imitation crab is a-ok!)  You can use more and can chop it if you want to. 
1 stick butter
1 jar alfredo sauce
¾ C milk
Parmasean cheese about 1 cup
2 cups mozzarella cheese
Pinch of nutmeg
1 package frozen, chopped spinach – defrost and get water out
Garlic to taste
1 C cottage cheese
2 T flour


In one saucepan saute ½ stick butter with seafood
In second pan melt the other ½ stick of butter, whisk in flour and slowly add milk.  Add parmesean to that to make alfredo. 
Pour a little of the premade alfredo on the bottom of your lasagna pan and spread it around.  Add the rest of the jar of alfredo to your mixture on the stove  ( this just gives it a little extra and is yummier than just my alfredo, but if you want to make it all, go for it!)   I add the cottage cheese, spinach, and nutmeg to the alfredo to eliminate too many pans. 

Layer – noodles (3), sauce seafood….I do this for 3 layers then top with Mozarella  (I only layered the seafood on two layers though because I ran out.  Bummer. 

Bake 350 degrees for about 50 minutes covered with foil then for another 10-15 uncovered to brown the top.  Let it sit a bit before cutting to get the perfect squares.

Enjoy the yumminess!!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...