Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day Eight Flower Arrangement

Day Eight already!!!
Wow!  Today, I'm just gonna show a nice flower arrangement that I put together.  I have a friend that loves fall and her rooms are all nice, rich, warm colors so I think this will fit in perfectly!  I purchased the flowers and vase at HL for 66% off!  (Shh...don't tell!)  :)  Heck, she know me well enough to know that I don't by nothin' unless it's on sale! :)  I hadn't done an arrangement in a long time and these flowers were all together in one bouquet.  First thing was to make them each individual sticks and then just go for it.  I used my hot glue gun to make sure they stay where I want 'em. 
That's that!  Hope you like!

Past ideas....






TTFN,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...