Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Personalized Bag

Hi friends!! 
Sorry it's been a while since I've blogged....tis the season, I suppose!  :)  Hope you all are doing well!  I have been busy, busy!  We are working on a HUGE project at work and I've been working a lot lately.  That's okay...I love my job!  But I do wish I had more hours in a day so I could craft every day.  I'm sure we all do!  I haven't seen the craft room to actually make a craft in a while.....I use it to wrap though also and I've gotten a lot of that done though!  YAY!!  I need to get my son a few more things though....any inexpensive ideas for an 11 year old??? 
Well, I did make one of my gf's daughters this cute bag!!! I found all of the stuff at Hobby Lobby....the bag was $4-$5.  The zebra material is actually a bandana!  I just used fuisable web on the back then cut it out on the cricut with the Hello Kitty font.  I had the feathery stuff and used that to bling it up some.  Oh, and I used fabric paint around it.  I think it turned out pretty cute! 
Hope you are all having a great holiday season!!
TTFN,
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Nice hello kitty lettering on bag. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another reason I want a cricut! So fun!!! Thanks for linking up today :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...