Sunday, December 19, 2010

Calendar Gifts

Hi Crafty people!!!
I was given a gift similar to this a few years ago and have thought about making one ever since.  Well, now I'm wondering which one I'm gonna keep cause they all turned out pretty stinkin' cute.  I just took an acrylic frame and used my beloved cricut to add some jazz and printed off a 2011 calendar.  Voila!  I love the result!  I did a blog on them a little earlier this year, but thought it may be a good idea to repost as Christmas gifts are in the making!  I know some of my lady friends will be getting these!  :)
Hope they like them!




TTFN,
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea! they are all beautiful.... I am sure they will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your calendars are super cute. Your friends will be extremely happy with any one they receive.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...