Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Birthday Cards!

Hi my crafy friends! 
I love me some birthday parties!!!  Problem is, that although I am a card maker I often will be late sending cards.  Argh!  :(  Even though I have plenty just waiting for a stamp!  DOUBLE Argh!!!  So, I am hoping to do better with that this year! 
Anyway, this isn't a cure for that, but it is two more cards to put in the stash!  :)  I made both of them at the same time.  I know I've mentioned that I like to do that....I figure it's just as easy to make two as it is to make one.  Well, I changed it up a bit and used the same 'base' but different images.  They are the same on the inside too and they are also a pop-up!  I like to make these!  :)  Hope you enjoy!

I couldn't decide if I wanted to trim the ribbon or not, and decided I kinda like it long....below is a picture with the ribbon 'out of the way'.


TTFN,
Tammy

6 comments:

  1. These are totally adorable. I love the super petite pop-up cupcake. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, birthday cards. It is neverending. Yours is very cute. Love the pop up

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is the little pop-up cupcake. Love your cards and the stamped images.
    And thankyou for the link to the guy who makes the stamps....checked him out and I'm making an order. Love your little dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, Tracey!!! :) You won't be disappointed.
    Thanks gals the compliments....love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cards Tammy!! OMG the last one had me giggling:) Cute images!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...