Monday, January 24, 2011

YAY! I like this card...A LOT!

YAY!  Do you ever make something and think, "Wow, I just made that!"  :)  Okay, hopefully that's not just me.  I see such beautiful things that other people make and sometimes I even impress myself.  LOL!!  Okay, this card did that for me...

Yay!!!  Isn't it cute!  Now my problem is I don't know how to mail it.  The flowers are bulky and I know the USPS does a great job for the most part, but I don't trust 'em.  This may be one that I hand deliver.  :)  Too bad, cause I was gonna send it to my friend in North Dakota.  Bummer.  I guess I'll have to make her another one!  I like This though!!!  Yay me!!!!  :)  Used another digi from Bugaboo.  You should check 'em out!  This is a new style card for me too....  Wahoo! 

Entering in a couple challenges....  My pink stamper and http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/01/pink-elephant-tpe92.html

TTFN,
Tammy

5 comments:

  1. This card is great. Have you thought about using a special envelope (bubble wrap) so that it won't get damaged in the post? I like new folds. Yay you! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, I love, love, love, love that you comment so often!!! Thank you, it really does mean a lot to me!!!!! :) I feel liek we are getting to become friends!
    Thank you!!!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the colors and the great flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute card I love the roses and tri--fold aspect.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...