Monday, January 24, 2011

YAY! I like this card...A LOT!

YAY!  Do you ever make something and think, "Wow, I just made that!"  :)  Okay, hopefully that's not just me.  I see such beautiful things that other people make and sometimes I even impress myself.  LOL!!  Okay, this card did that for me...

Yay!!!  Isn't it cute!  Now my problem is I don't know how to mail it.  The flowers are bulky and I know the USPS does a great job for the most part, but I don't trust 'em.  This may be one that I hand deliver.  :)  Too bad, cause I was gonna send it to my friend in North Dakota.  Bummer.  I guess I'll have to make her another one!  I like This though!!!  Yay me!!!!  :)  Used another digi from Bugaboo.  You should check 'em out!  This is a new style card for me too....  Wahoo! 

Entering in a couple challenges....  My pink stamper and http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/01/pink-elephant-tpe92.html

TTFN,
Tammy

5 comments:

  1. This card is great. Have you thought about using a special envelope (bubble wrap) so that it won't get damaged in the post? I like new folds. Yay you! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, I love, love, love, love that you comment so often!!! Thank you, it really does mean a lot to me!!!!! :) I feel liek we are getting to become friends!
    Thank you!!!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the colors and the great flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute card I love the roses and tri--fold aspect.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...