Friday, January 14, 2011

Hedgie and Puppy Valentine

Hi pals!  :)
I decided to pull out some stamps this weekend so you will see a slew of posts with stamps.  How fun are they?!!  I go through phases as we all probably do and although I love my cricut, I love my stamps too!  I had fun coloring and cutting.  :) 
The first card I want to show you is one of my faves....a sweet hedgie!  I just love the little guy!  I think I'll give this card to my daughter for hearts day.  The second is a pup one from the same set.  I think I got them from CTMH.  Not positive though.  They are either SU or CTMH though. The dog one will be for my son. 
I don't do much for Valentines usually.  Couple decorations.  Candy.  Red dinner - i use food coloring on whatever I can to make it pink or red.  Fun.  That's about it.  This year I will probably do a bit more decorating with my beloved Cricut!!! 
More to follow.  :)

TTFN,
Tammy

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...