Saturday, January 8, 2011

If the shoe fits

Hi my fellow crafters!!!
It is sooo much fun making these cards.  I think I have found a  new love for digi!  Yay!!!  Okay, I think I found a couple of challenges to post this on too!  :)  http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

I'd like to enter more challenges and leave more comments to try to increase my 'following'.  That sounds so funny, but if you like what you see, please follow me and leave a comment letting me know!  I will be happy to check your blog out as well!
   
ALSO~ I get to check off "Take the kids rock climbing" off of my 2011 goal list!!!!!!!!!!!  We went to climb time today and the kiddos really loved it.  YAY!!!! 
(I am making mac-n-cheese right now - a new crockpot recipe that I found....maybe I'll be able to post about that tomorrow too!  If it is yucky, I won't mention it, but I have a feeling y'all will be hearing about it very soon!!!  Looks delish!!!!)
As always...thanks for looking!!!
TTFN,
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! Love the fun image and what a great sketch! So happy you joined us at digital tuesday, hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...