Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Made by ME! :)

Okay...I have to show you this!!!  I got it for myself for Christmas!  And who woulda thought......It is just what I wanted!!! :)  And it is OH. SO. CUTE!  I actually had two of them made....One for me and one for my daughter.  She loves hers too and I did them with the same image, but you can pick from the ones they have OR send him a clip art of what you want.  That is what I did and I loooooove it!!
Anyway, I found the seller on ebay and he is located in Malaysia and goes by Chris.  Check out his store:  http://stores.ebay.com/loongchai74  I am very pleased!  Hope you will be too!  He not only sent clip art images of what I may like, he also sent a rough draft for approval before he made them.  My daughter's was added in at no extra shipping!!!  Very nice to work with!  :)  Keep scrolling down for the inspiration fo the clipart.  I love my little chihuahua!!  :) 
I also love ebay!!!  I recently went a little NUTS and bought TONS of cartridges last week!  :)   I will have to show you my haul as soon as I get them in my grasp!!!!!  YAY!

Hi Tinky!! :)

TTFN,
Tammy

3 comments:

  1. OMG how cute is that!!!!!! I may just have to check out the website you gave us. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...