Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Layouts galore!!

Whew!  I've had a busy, fun weekend!!!
I got to work on my scrapbooking - trying to get caught up, but am still way back in July and have vacation to do which means I have A LOT of pictures!!!!  Argh!  Oh well, I'll get there....or I won't.  Either way, I'll have fun!  :)  I have been thinking about the digital scrapbook world.  I'm not sure about it yet, but it would be way easier and way less expensive!  I just love to touch and feel it, so I'm not sure I'll ever get there.  Maybe I could do every other book that way or something.  I don't know.  I also always do 12x12 albums.  I am beginning to think a smaller size may be less intimidating and I could get pages done faster.  Although, honestly, I'm pretty fast anyway.  My friends can't believe how quickly I can get pages done.  I don't go all out on all of my pages and often will look at other's work and think....dang, I shoulda done that.  BUT my thinkin is that I just want to get it in a book.  I want to make it cute, sure and I'm not saying that my books look crappy, just not every page is all blinged out, layered and embellished.  Sometimes less is more.  It's the picture, after all, that is the most important.  I write something on every page.  Even if it's just a title that sums up the picture, I put writing on every page.  Those are my only rules for myself.  Well, and I am also chronological.  OCD like.  It's weird, even to me.  Oh well.  :)  So anyway, here are the layouts I did this weekend.  I know I'm a bit late posting them.  Had other stuff I wanted to post first!  :) 
AND...my BF is a HUGE Packers fan so we had a GREAT weekend!  On to the Super Bowl!!!!  :)
Anyway...
here are a load of layout pics.  :) 











TTFN!
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a bunch of layouts!!! Great work! Thanks for entering my blog candy-good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...