Monday, January 31, 2011

My friend is 50!

Happy Birthday to my friend and co-worker, Lisa!  She celebrated her big day in Vegas and when she returned to work she found we had filled her office with black balloons and hired a wailer to sing to her.  I had never heard heard of a wailer, but OMG....it was so funny!  She sang a fun song all while crying.  It was great fun.  She gave Lisa the song and I thought I needed to scrapbook it.  Well, I know Lisa isn't a scrapbooker and when I went to put the 8.5x11 song sheet on a scrappage it really didnt' leave room for pictures.  SO!!!  I made a small paperbag scrapbook for her.  I think it turned out really cute and she really appreciated it!  I know a lot of people took pictures so I also think this will be a great way for her to pick whichever pictures she'd like. 

Linked to http://www.betweenuandme.com/ and http://acireg.blogspot.com/

Lots of pictures to show you...















TTFN,
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I am sure she will treasure it for many years to come. What a great gift this is. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, you really do make fantastic things with paper! By the way, thanks for being my first (and so far only) participant in my trial link party. :)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...