Friday, January 7, 2011

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Hi, my friends!!!!  Yay! 
I'm so excited that I got to spend time in my scrapbook room last night!!!  I made this great card for my bestie and it may by my favoritest ever!  :)  I love the colors and the image and, well, everything!!!  I usually struggle a bit with colors, but these just popped out for me!  I don't know if I can enter it, or any of the other digital images I used last night, into any challenges, but it felt good to just create!!!  I am not sure where I got the digital images and I've had them for a bit and I haven't used them.  I came across the file yesterday and knew that I wanted to start there.  I made FOUR cards last night!!!  Wahoo!!  I love all of them and will show them all to you shortly.  I started with my fave....I love this!  (Okay, so you may hear me say that again - I love them all and really can't decide which is my fave). 

The inside reads...."It's 5 o'clock somewhere, and if it's not... who gives a damn."  :)  I like it!  And considering today is Friday, I thought the sentiment to be appropriate. 

My besties are going to be inundated with cards in the near future...  Hope they don't see it here first.  Well, actaully I wouldn't mind cause that would mean they are actaully reading my blog, but we all know that won't happen.  Tee hee!  This just isn't there thang.  TWIM?  Oh well, I'm glad it's mine!  :)  And they do appreciate the gifties! 

I'm hoping to get some more "me" time this weekend!!!!  I will post the other cards soon and anything new I get to create!  :)  Wahoo! 

Happy Friday!  (Don't forget that it is 5 o'clock somewhere!)



TTFN,
Tammy

I FOUND a challenge!!!!  http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ AND http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/  :)

9 comments:

  1. Love love love your card it is way tooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how lovely what a beautiful creations with so much texture thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...perfect Friday sentiment! Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing cards with JJ in them - she is one of my fave Bugaboo sets. Thanks for joining in with the EMBOSS IT Challenge with Bugaboo at Catch The Bug.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with Fab N funky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, I love all the different parts to this! Thank you for playing along this week with the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Tammy, this is so funny Cute!! Love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool card! Love this fold! Great Job! So glad you could play along this week with the Catch the Bug Embossing challenge! We hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...