Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rain, rain, go away!




I WISH we only had rain here, but we have snow and ice and  I am SOOOO ready for spring!!  Oh well, at least I get to craft!!! 
I know I have lots of challenges posted today.  I worked hard on Friday and Saturday making these cards only to find out that my wireless was down.  So instead of sitting down at the PC I have waited for the repair man.  YAY, all fixed and I think this will be my last post this fine Sunday.  :) 
Maybe not, but at least until I get busy again!!!
I have entered this in the blue, white, yellow at http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/ 
and the anything goes (flowers appreciated) challenge at http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ 





Thanks so much for looking!!
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - great flower tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wish it only rained here as well, but that is not my lot. We got another 4 inches of snow yesterday on top of the 8 inches we got the day before. Spring where are you?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...