Saturday, February 19, 2011

Snoop doggie dog

Love me some Snoopy!  I just got this stamp and it was el-cheapo!  I have no idea why the ebayer didn't want it, but their loss, my gain!  Love it!  Also love the white pen. I forget the name, but it's the one that everyone raves about.  I get it.  Look at how it colored in snoop on the SU paper - that's heavy, solid kraft paper!!!  And even my yellow copic showed up.  Wow.  I'm hooked.  I only have 3 colors of copic now.  Green, yellow, and skin-tone.  Used the green on the grass...very nice!  Now, I'm afraid, I'm gonna need the set.  Yikes!  Guess I'll have to save my pennies.  Or. maybe. my tax return!  :)  YAY!!  Of course I'll feel guilty spending that much money on myself - ugh.  My stomach hurts already!!  I don't know if I can do it.  I want to though.  Ugh.  I guess I'll wait and see how much I get back.  And I'll need to by my children something they want to.  That will make me feel a bit better.  LOL.  We all get a treat.  :)  Anyone know where I could get them on the cheap? 
TTFN,
Tammy

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...