Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day...

Okay...I know this is a crafty blog, but I don't have any other, so I have to post these sweet Valentine Pictures.  I really love my family!  My sweetie sent me flowers to work!  Then he made steak dinner and later we had dessert....oreo kisses seen somewhere in blogland AND chocolate covered strawberries.  Devine! 
My kids had some goodies to sort through and they so thoughtfully had things for Mike and me too!!!  :)'
Enjoy the pictures!  :)

Beautiful flowers from Mikey <3

To my son

To my daughter

To Mike

To Mike from my son...Alex but Mike likes to teasingly call him Albert b/c Alex wants to be called Al. 

Awww!

Awww!

Be still, my heart!

From my Chick...awww!

Kaity made this candy holder for me!  :)  Crafter indeed!

From my girl

Awww!

Kisses for my babies!
Straight up delish!  :)
Hope you had a great day too!
Tammy

4 comments:

  1. So precious! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day you had! God bless you and your loved ones. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals!! :) I really appreciate the sweet comments! :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...