Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Friday-Eve!!!

Hi y'all!  I posted that on my FB page last week and my silly cuz commented "Ummm.....Tam......it's Thursday! LOL"  She's a nut so I replied back...."That's why I put the EVE on there, silly!  LOL!"  So I've been busy playing.  I hate this freezing, negative degree weather and it really makes me want to just stay in as much as possible.  I guess that is a good thing becasue I at least get some crafting done!!!  :)  YAY!  I do love it is a big stress release for me!  Well, crafting and alcohol.  LOL!  :)  Every girl needs her crown, I always say! 
I made this fun, easy card and want to share it with you.  My bestie is having a bit of a life struggle right now and she lives about 2.5 hours away.  BOO HOO!!  :(  So, I like to send her cards and such to let her know that I am thinking of her, have her back, support her, will help her and loves her!  She has been my bestie since I was 13 years old!!! :)  That's 16 years!!!  Wow!  (I know you are doing the math - yep I'll be the big 4-0 in March...gulp!)  Not sure how I feel about it.  She is older than me and is already forty.  Yea, I just had to throw that in.  Not necessary information, I am aware.....but I just love pointing out that she is older.  :)  LOL! 
Anyway, I got this stampset from My Favorite Things....WOW!  They have some cuuuuute stamps!  Love 'em!  My only issue is that I want them ALL!  I hate that I have that kind of personality, but I do.  Always have.  Won't settle.  Want NEED it all!  :)  Oh well, all in due time, I s'pose!  Just like all of those cricut cartridges I have to have and I still have some that I haven't even used yet!!!!  I know I should challenge myself and use everyone pronto....but who are we kidding, I know it won't happen. I just have to have them!  I will eventually use them!  I know I had a great idea in my head that the carty would be PERFECT for when I bought them!  Now I just need to get there again.  LOL! 
OH!!!!  I used the new (well, at least new to me) copic glitter pens.  WOW!  They are awesome!!  A girly girls dream!  I, of course, bought the whole set!  :) 

Thought I'd show you the cute inside too!  Fun! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...