Friday, February 18, 2011

Sweets for the sweet

Okay....February is full of a lot of mush....  I can't help it, I love it, love it, love it!!!  :)  It's fun to let people know how much I love 'em! When I saw this digi, I thought it was adorable!  Mike is gonna think I'm crazy with all of the sweet he's getting this month, but I just can't help it!!!!  :) 


Isn't this cute!!!!!  Love the little guys!  :)  Hope you are having a lovey month yourself!!!  I gave the little guy Packers colors....  :) 

And here is my man.  SO FUNNY in this chair.  We were at Menard's and there was this HUGE chair that made us laugh.  Hard.  Mike is an idiot anyway, and he jokingly got a running start and jumped up in it.  Reminds me of that old SNL skit.  Too funny!!!!

TTFN,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...